Respect our globe
We believe that a sustainable approach towards the whole supply chain should be the standard for every start-up in 2019. Therefore, we challenged ourselves and our partners in the development stage to re-think all steps in the process and look for things that we can improve together. In various fields we succeeded and reduced our footprint, and, in some cases, the creative solutions added extra value to our brand as well.
- We only use 100% organic cotton fabrics, all GOTS certified. Learn more
- All branding labels are made from recycled polyester
- Instead of standard PVC packaging we have developed a re-usable tote bag in recycled polyester, made from PET bottles collected off the beaches of Sri Lanka
- The carrying strap that comes with beach towel is made out of the waste from the tote bag fabric
- For towel wraps and hang tags we use Stone Paper, a luxurious tree-free paper substitute that consists mainly of mineral powder bounded with a small percentage of non-toxic HDPE.
- For shipping orders from our webstore we have partnered with RePack; a reusable and returnable packaging service. RePack replaces single-use delivery packaging. The reusable packaging is made from recycled materials and protects your Four Leaves goods better than any other single-use packaging out there. Learn more
We are very aware that sustainability is an ongoing process, so our goal is to add at least one new feature to our list every 6 months.